Monday 9 May 2016

Our Bachelorette Party Video is Here!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the lovely May weather we are enjoying here! We've had an awesome weekend which we will catch you up with later in the week, but one thing I managed to do was finish and post our Las Vegas Bachelorette party video!

I worked on it a few months ago, then when I picked it up again this weekend, I couldn't find the footage anywhere - was getting really nervous when I finally located it!

I've used all 'free' music, which we will be doing moving forward, so our videos can be viewed on mobile devices and in all countries.

Without further ado, here's the link!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUfUFzKzozI

It was so lovely to remember what an amazing time we had with some of our nearest and dearest - even though we can't believe it was already almost two years ago! Can we go back to this celebration please??

We hope you enjoy it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment - we love hearing from you! ♥