Monday 16 July 2018

Baby Blogging - Birth Announcement!

Our life has changed significantly since we last posted.

We are officially Mummies. 

And we couldn't be happier. It is a dream come true. 


Annabelle joined us on the 2nd of July at 15.55 at Birmingham Women's Hospital.

Pregnancy was an incredible journey that I loved from beginning to end, well all 39 weeks + 2 days, I know I was lucky. My pregnancy was smooth, the side effects were minimal and if you have followed the blog over the last 9 months you will have seen that being pregnant barely slowed us down at all. In fact my last day at work was Friday the 29th of June and Annabelle joined us on the Monday. I am super aware of how lucky I was. 

We will be sharing our birth story and a few other posts with recommendations (or things we have found really useful) and more pictures in the coming weeks but we really just wanted to spend the first few weeks getting to know our baby girl and figuring out how we work as a family of four. So far we have loved it.

I am now on maternity leave until Spring next year so will keep you updated on what I am getting up to.

If you want to get other updates follow us:
On Twitter: @SarahplusLaura
At Instagram: @SarahplusLaura

And make sure and catch our Insta story for updates on what we are getting up to.....which right now includes a fair amount of Annabelle posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment - we love hearing from you! ♥