Saturday 6 October 2018

To My Darling Wife You're 30!

You are turning 30 today!

I don't expect you to see this until things have calmed down. We have your 30th birthday party today, a Disney themed Princess party where friends and family will be descending on us dressed as characters. Then we have Annabelle's naming day, another wonderful opportunity to celebrate her and finally, of course Bisbee turning 4! It's a whole weekend jam-packed with celebrating.

But before all the craziness starts I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY and THANK YOU!

Happy Birthday because you are finally 30! Finally because I am pretty sure you have wanted to be this age since I met. You have always been wiser than your years and wanted to 'grow up'. YOu are finally here though and my what a lot you have crammed into to those 30 years.


I mean my what a lot you have crammed into our 10 years together. Two engagements, a wedding, a house, a dog and a baby. Not to say the 17 countries we have seen together and countless mini breaks around the UK. The road trips, family visits and endless guests we have hosted from around the world. The Thanksmases, Christmases, Thanksgivings, birthdays, Halloweens, Valentines' Days and every other dressing up occasion you have organised. And all things photographed and documented. It makes looking back on our life together so far a very happy trip down memory lane. It makes looking forwards even more exciting!


And thank you because you make all of the above possible. Your organisation skills, planning, prep and your 'infamous' diary keep us on track and allow us to book in so many amazing things....and not miss a moment.

From sunrise to sunset every single day there is no one in this world I would rather spend every second with.

We may have met when you were only 20 but I am so glad that has given us 10 amazing years together before you turned 30 and for that I am grateful.


You really, truly are everything to me. If becoming Mum's has taught me anything it is that there is nothing in this world worth doing unless it is with you.


My biggest supporter, greatest cheerleader and best friend in the world I want to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU (again)!


Thank you for being your wonderful, amazing, inspiring self every single day. You make me and everyone around you happier, better (more organised people). You have given me confidence, showed me what a positive attitude can do and showed everyone how important enjoying - and capturing - every moment is so important. You handle difficult situations with calm, poise that means I know we can get through everything.


You are truly my hero. Every. Single. Day!


Happy Birthday my wonderful wife! May we have many, many, many more wonderful birthdays to celebrate together. You will forever be my Queen.....or Princess if you prefer :)


All my love, now and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment - we love hearing from you! ♥