Wednesday 25 September 2013

Our Wedding: Engagement Photos - Our Favourites!!


We are SO excited, we received the rest of our photos from our engagement shoot from Dylan & Sara!

We have over 100 gorgeous photos we love, and we will put some more in an album on our Facebook page (like it while you're there if you haven't already!) - but we thought we'd share with you our top 10 favourites that you haven't already seen here!
 
  

 









Okay, so it turned into more than 10, but we just LOVE them! Hope you enjoy! xxxx


4 comments:

  1. They are absolutely beautiful, and I am sure your wedding photos will be just as amazing! Love youz! Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore them all... I love the black and white one... as I was scrolling through, I would think this is my favorite... no... this ... oh wait a minute this one is... hahaha... I love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so adorable! Congrats girls! It is so nice to see two people so in love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are simply beautiful! You both look gorgeous. Really lovely moments captured :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment - we love hearing from you! ♥