Tuesday 27 November 2018

Review: Serenity Beauty - Lovely Longer Lashes!

As a busy Mum finding time to do things for me is hard but there are a few things that always make me feel good. I like to have my nails done, my hair highlighted and my lashes long. In the past I have relied on eyelash extensions ahead of main events so I was interested to hear about a lash lift.

I have always wished my eyelashes were better. They are short, light and straight - the trifecta of what you don't want. I was given the opportunity to try a LVL Lash Lift. Put simply:
LVL straightens your natural eyelashes at the root, so unlike a traditional lash perm it creates the effect of longer, lifted lashes. They’ll stay that way for six to eight weeks.

The process was quicker that getting the extensions - about half the time - which was a bonus and I was pleasantly surprised with the result. I was surprised by how well they curled and the tint really made them stand out so I feel like I only need to wear mascara if I really want to glam up.



Before
After
After

Kirsty was lovely, super friendly and easy to chat to which made the whole process enjoyable. The treatment room made me instantly feel at ease and as well as loving my lashes I also left feeling relaxed and refreshed.

Check out details of the LVL Lash Lift and the rest of the treatments offer at Serenity Beauty Solihull if you are midlands or Birmingham based. A treatment could make the perfect Christmas present!

Sarah enjoyed a facial at  Serenity Beauty, here are details of her experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment - we love hearing from you! ♥