Sunday 31 March 2019

Dear Mama, On Your First Mothers Day!

Dear Mama,

Let's get one thing straight we all know I'm not a genius so clearly I have got Mummy to write this but I am 100% involved. I am helping edit, giving my input and suggestions and most importantly sharing my love....and drool, but mainly my love.

Happy Mothers Day Mama!


Since I arrived you have been the highlight of my everyday, well almost everyday - there was that day you tried to give me chicken casserole with kale in and we fell out, but actually earlier in that day we were besties - so let me say everyday!


You held me first, kissed me first, changed my first nappy and my first outfit - well supervised it - and since then you have been amazing. You have always been there for me, no matter how hard I am crying or how tough I am being I know you will always be there with a wonderful hug, great advice and a calm way to deal with things.


Because of you I have tried so many different foods and found out that like you I LOVE avocado and all things Mexican. Because of you I have traveled to plenty of places in the UK and even New York.  We all know left to Mummy the trips wouldn't have been organised or planned anywhere near as well.


You are full of ideas and always quick to research and look into how to make things better for me. While Mummy is panicking you are calmly getting on with things. When Mummy is stressed and blaming herself you look for solutions and then go and give her a hug to make it all better.

I mean remember Mummy trying to give me medicine....what a novice! You were/are a pro. That's you in my eyes Mama - you are a pro! A pro cook, a pro swaddler, a pro rocker, pro at taking care at me and a pro team mate to Mummy. You make a great double act.


And you work so hard for us all - Bisbee says I can't forget her - you have a tough job and they ask a lot of you but you are still full of smiles and hugs when you get in. In fact the moment Bisbee and I hear the front door we get excited and we can't contain our excitement when you walk in. It's like Christmas everyday. I used to let Bisbee get all the fuss first but now I want in on the action - hug time!!!!



Mummy wants you to know that we think ourselves very lucky to have you. While she was busy growing me I know you were amazing - in fact I know she wrote this post about how amazing you were! You were always singing to me and I think it's why I love you singing to me now.




In fact bedtime with you is the best, as is swimming with you, playing with you, making lots of noises with you, riding in the car with you next to me making funny faces, cheering Mummy on at netball with you, going on holiday with you and actually just spending time with you. I love it and I love you! Lots!



I can't wait to celebrate all the holidays with you, to dress up in silly costumes with you and to take so many more photos with you. I mean you already have me well trained with the camera and light :)


I really loved our trip to London too, just you and I on the train and the tube to go and see Mummy at work - do you remember that?! Sorry I cried so much on the tube but the trip was really worth it. We got to see London Christmas lights and everything! I mean look how happy I was:


I love you Mama, so, so, so much. You are my favourite Mama and always will be.
Happy First Mothers Day!


All my love
Annabelle

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! �� �� �� �� ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute your babay, Nice article i have read your blog and you have describe with nicely and hope in future you will do post like this.
    2019 Mothers Day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment - we love hearing from you! ♥