Saturday 16 March 2019

10 Years Together!

10 years ago this beautiful American girl came into my life and I didn't know then but she would change everything!

I was in awe, I was amazed, scared, impressed, confused, smitten all at the same time. And before long I knew I was infatuated. After infatuation came love and after love came more love, and more love until I realised I couldn't be without her. The love I felt made every minute apart feel like a waste and every second together feel like the best. 

Her strength, courage, patience, perseverance, ability to plan, her expectations they are everything that has made our life what it is. I am beyond grateful that the life she planned is beyond my wildest dreams.

It is because of her that we are who we are and have what we have. 

Laura I love you, I loved you then, I love you now and I will always love you.



Our all about our post can be found here!

Our seven year together post is here!

And our love story is here!

We may be 10 years in but honestly we are just getting started!

I read this post from Twitter the other day and agree that to make things work you HAVE to be team mates. It really is that simple - here is the Twitter thread! 

We are celebrating down in Cornwall thanks to Love Newquay, a new location for us and great place to have our next adventure!

Happy Saturday!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment - we love hearing from you! ♥