Seven isn't necessarily a significant number, and with all that has been going on here lately it is passing without the biggest of celebrations, but I wanted to take a moment to recognise it.
Seven seems like a really long time. It's well over half a decade of love, laughs and adventures (and of course the occasional argument). Soon it will be in double digits, and I can't believe how quickly it is going. But I guess they say time flies when you are having fun!
So, in honour of the day, I thought I'd list my 7 favourite things about Sarah at this moment in time:
1. She makes me laugh with her wit and silliness, which always puts a smile on my face
2. She is the smartest person I know, both with her random fact knowledge and her
3. Her eyes - they are big, beautiful and always convey her inner feelings
4. She is so generous - always going above and beyond to make me feel special, doing chores that I don't want to, and making my life even better in so many ways
5. The. Best. Cuddles.
6. I love how much she loves Bisbee, and seeing how amazing and protective and loving she is with her makes me so excited for the future
7. She is truly my other half. The first person I tell good news to, who I run to for comfort, who I want to travel with and cook for and make smile every day
And now, a highlight photo from each of our seven years together. Here's to many, many more!!
Year 1 - Sarah's 26th birthday and our first trip together to St. Malo
Year 2 - our time in Sydney, living together for the first time!
Year 3 - Our trip to Naples
Year 4 - We got engaged in Idaho!
Year 5 - (technically slightly after) we got legally married in the UK
Year 6 - we became Mrs and Mrs Smith!
Year 7 - Our big honeymoon road trip to California
I love you, wife!!