Saturday 6 October 2012

The Birthday Girl - Laura!!

When this posts goes live we will be at an undisclosed location somewhere in the UK as I am surprising the birthday girl!

My beautiful, amazing, gorgeous, funny, clever, stunning, sexy, kind, generous, wonderful, fantastic, brilliant girlfriend is turning the grand olde age of 24! It's strange birthdays are the ONLY time we ever notice the age difference, after all it's just a number right?!


As is standard with our celebrations we will be out about creating some awesome memories and will update the blog on our return! Before heading off on our trip I gave Laura one clue: SOCKS!!! So I will let you ponder on what that could possibly mean......


Love
Sarah
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see how socks tie into your birthday bash:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment - we love hearing from you! ♥